Terms and Conditions
- a) ‘The Purchaser’ is any person or organisation who is buying goods from Vintage Toys & Games.
b) ‘Goods’ mean the item(s) which the Purchaser buys or agrees to buy from Vintage Toys & Games.
c) ‘Terms’ means these Terms and Conditions of Sale
d) Price’ means the price of goods as stated as (at the date of the order) on Vintage Toys & Games website.
2) Acceptance & Application Of Terms
- a) These Terms shall apply to the sale of all goods by Vintage Toys & Games. All orders are accepted subject to these Terms unless otherwise agreed in writing by Vintage Toys & Games.
b) Vintage Toys & Games reserves the right to alter specifications and designs without notice.
c) Vintage Toys & Games reserves the right to cancel orders for items that are unavailable or sold out and will offer the purchaser the choice of a refund or credit note.
d) Any changes to these Terms will be displayed on Vintage Toys & Games website.
- a) ‘The Price’ means the price of goods as stated as (at the date of the order) on Vintage Toys & Games website. Any charges for handling, carriage, insurance shall be payable in addition to the Price, plus any applicable VAT or other taxes, customs and duties.
b) If any increase in taxes, duties or manufacturer’s prices are levied against or incurred by Vintage Toys & Games for supply of the Goods after the date of order, but before the date of dispatch the Company shall be entitled to charge the Purchaser the amount of such increase.
c) All prices and discounts are inclusive of VAT, at the applicable rate.
The Goods shown on Vintage Toys & Games website are offered for sale subject to availability. In the event that the Goods ordered are unavailable, Vintage Toys & Games shall be entitled as its option to refund all sums paid by the Customer for those Goods.
- a) Vintage Toys & Games only accept payment in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) via Mastercard, Visa Debit & Credit Card, Paypal, UK cheque, bank transfer or cash.
b) All payments must be cleared before dispatch of the order.
c) Vintage Toys & Games reserves the right to charge the Purchaser a reasonable administration fee for processing unpaid cheques and/or card payments. Any additional court costs or legal fees incurred in obtaining payment will also be charged.
6) Ownership Of Goods
a) Title to the Goods remains with Vintage Toys & Games until payment is received in full and until then Vintage Toys & Games shall be entitled to dispose of the Goods, or require the Purchaser to deliver the Goods back to Vintage Toys & Games, or repossess the Goods. Any damage or loss of the Goods is the responsibility of the Purchaser once they have taken delivery.
(For general information regarding delivery prices, options etc. please refer to the ‘Shipping & Delivery’ page on our website).
a) All dispatch and delivery times quoted are intended as a guide. While Vintage Toys & Games do our best to ensure that estimated delivery times are met, we cannot accept any liability for delays caused by the postal/carrier services or events beyond our control.
c) Unless otherwise requested by the Purchaser, Vintage Toys & Games may retain any order(s) where an item is out of stock until all items on that order(s) are available.
d) Upon receipt of the Goods, the Purchaser (or recipient on behalf of the Purchaser) shall check the quantity and condition of such Goods in the presence of the delivery agent. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser (or recipient) to notify the delivery agent, and make a written note on the Delivery document of the shortage or defect.
e) The Purchaser should also notify Vintage Toys & Games in writing of any defects or shortages within 3 days of delivery. If this condition is not observed, any claim for shortage or defective Goods against Vintage Toys & Games may be void. If the shortage or defect is notified to Vintage Toys & Games within 3 days, Vintage Toys & Games liability shall be limited to replacement of the defective goods or making good the shortage. Any defective Goods must be returned to Vintage Toys & Games if requested. Vintage Toys & Games is not be responsible for any defects arising from misuse or neglect by the Purchaser.
8) Limitation of Liability
- a) Notwithstanding any other provision contained in these Terms and Conditions, Vintage Toys & Games liability to the Purchaser for direct losses in respect of any particular contract for the supply of Goods shall be limited to the Price of the Goods. Vintage Toys & Games shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the supply of the Goods to the Purchaser.
b) The Purchaser must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase the Goods from Vintage Toys & Games.
- a) The right to return goods is protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
b) Goods returned for refund or credit must be received by Vintage Toys & Games in identical condition to when they goods were dispatched and be received in their original, undamaged packaging within 14 days of customer receipt of the order. Vintage Toys & Games reserves the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of returned goods if they are not in suitable condition for resale at their original price. Vintage Toys & Games is not be liable for any carriage or postage costs incurred in returning goods unless they are defective or have been sent in error.
c) Refunds will normally be processed with 3 working days of receipt of the Goods, assuming that they meet the conditions as detailed above in 9(b). No liability is accepted by Vintage Toys & Games for any costs or charges incurred by the Purchaser which may arise due to a delay in processing a refund.
10) Data Protection
We take customer privacy very seriously. We will process Purchaser’s personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We follow the GDPR regulations introduced in May 2018 and will not share personal details or payment information with any third parties apart from those necessary to process an order places by a Purchaser, or required by law.
- a) Any information supplied on Vintage Toys & Games website is to be used as a guide only.
b) Contracts made on these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any questions or would any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.