SCOTT TRACY ‘THUNDERBIRDS’ Collectable Figure (Big Chief Studios)
Out of stock
This superb collectable figure of ‘Thunderbird 1’ pilot Scott Tracy, measuring 33cm in height, is made by Big Chief Studios is an absolute must for all fans of Gerry Anderson’s Thunderbirds. The figure is superbly detailed and has over 30 points of articulation. This collectable figure is a Limited Edition and only 2000 will be issued worldwide.
*THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW & SEALED*
- Height of figure (without hat): 33cm (13″)
- Fully realised likeness of Scott Tracy with Optic Action Eyes and Realistic Eye lashes
- Anatomix Male Body with over 30 Points of Articulation
- Authentically Styled and Tailord Costume Including:
- International Rescue Jersey
- International Rescue Trousers
- International Rescue Sash, Belt and Holster
- Pair of International rescue Boots with Realistic Faux Leather
- International Rescue Cap
- Hands with Poseable and Bendable Fingers
- International Rescue Pistol
- Stun Gas Ammunition Canister
- Needle Darts Ammunition Canister
- Standard issue International Rescue watch
- International Rescue Display Base with Illuminating Feature
Your figure will be carefully packed and sent out in sturdy outer box via tracked courier/post, with full insurance.
Notify me when this products back in stock
Flat rate delivery charge of £2.95 for all UK orders up to £30 regardless of how many items are on the order.
FREE DELIVERY on all standard UK orders over £30.
All orders are normally dispatched within 1-2 working days. Apart from during holidays and busy periods, most orders will be dispatched on the next working day after the order is received.
If you require an order urgently or by a specific date, please contact us before placing your order and we will do our best to assist you.
We can offer ‘Next Working Day’ delivery on most items, but this option is not currently available in our Shopping Cart so please contact us before placing your order if you would like this option.
If for any reason there will be a delay in dispatching your order we will advise you by email as quickly as possible and offer you the option of a full refund.
UK delivery is normally by Royal Mail for all orders up to 2kg.
Heavier or very large packages will be sent via courier (Parcelforce 48, UPS, FedEx etc.).
Some courier deliveries to N. Ireland, non-mainland UK addresses, and certain Scottish postcodes may attract a surcharge. We will advise you of this before dispatching your order.
Orders with a value of £50 or more will normally be sent via Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ (or tracked courier) at no extra charge.
If you wish to send items to friends, family or your place of work, our shopping cart will give you the option to specify a different billing and delivery address.
We always use good quality packaging materials and take great care to pack items carefully to ensure that they are adequately protected while in transit. We regularly ship items worldwide and all orders, whether they are international or for UK delivery, are packed to the same high standard.
If you have any questions about our delivery options, please contact us.