PADDINGTON BEAR by Gabrielle Designs (1970’s)
This large Paddington Bear is an original by Gabrielle Designs, made in the 1970’s. The bear measures approximately 46cm (18″) in height and is in excellent condition.
This Paddington Bear comes with his original copyright tag (1972), clothes, hat, Dunlop wellington boots and luggage label. The only defect is a small hole in his right-hand coat pocket, but this is probably repairable and can easily covered by the luggage label when on display.
- Height of bear: 46cm (18″)
- Bear: Excellent (Grade: 9.0)
- Coat: Very Good (Grade: 7.5) Small hole to right-hand pocket
- Boots: Mint (Grade: 10.0)
- Luggage label: Excellent (Grade: 8.5) Slight creasing
For full details of how we grade vintage items, please refer to the ‘Grading Vintage Toys’ page.