‘CIVILIZATION’ Board Game
*BRAND NEW & SEALED*
‘Civilization’ is the classic board game, originally published by Avalon Hill, where players compete to have the most powerful and advanced civilisation, through clever trading. economic develpoment and strategy.
Although battles can take place, ‘Civilization’ is not a war game. The successful civilisations will generally only uses war as a last resort, and concentrate most of their efforts on keeping their population happy by constant economic, technological and cultural advancement.
‘Civilization’ is a long game, but the rules do include options to reduce the playing time.
- For 2 to 7 players
- Age recommendation: 12 and over
- Playing time: 6 to 8 hours
- Game board
- 7 sets of playing pieces (Population markers, cities and ships)
- 7 Player mats
- Pack of ‘Trade & Calamity’ cards
- Pack of ‘Civilization’ cards