Selling your vintage toys
We are always looking for good quality vintage models, games and collectables. We are usually only interested in buying items that are complete and in very good condition, but we do restore vintage (pre-1970) Dinky toys, so will consider buying 'played with' examples (ie. poor paintwork) providing that they are not badly damaged.
We are currently looking for good examples of the following vintage toys:
- Vintage diecast models - (Dinky, Corgi, Matchbox, Product Enterprise, etc.)
- Vintage Britains model soldiers
- Vintage Hornby trains and sets
- Vintage TV/Comic/Film-related toys and figures -
Star Wars, Batman, Thunderbirds, Man From UNCLE, Fireball XL5, Stingray, Munsters, James Bond, Marvel, DC Comics, etc.)
- Vintage Subbuteo teams and sets (pre-1975)
- Vintage Scalextric cars and sets - 1950's & 1960's
- Vintage Jigsaw Puzzles (wooden adult puzzles or TV/Film-related cardboard puzzles)
- Vintage bubble gum cards (sets) - A&BC, Anglo etc.
- Vintage toy catalogues, advets and posters
If you have an item or a collection that you wish to sell, please contact us at.
In the first instance please send us a list of the items you wish to sell together with a note of the condition of each item.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or telephone (01908 611894).